Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Bucket List.....

Ok so today on the bus ride to a museum, (which was two hours away...) Sam and I decided to make a bucket list, and has the help of out fellow classmates we came up with about 120 things. We are still adding to it, and to be honest, I don't think that it will ever be done! Everything is on there, from goals easy and hard to accomplish, things that may not even be possible, and things that we dream of. This list is more than just something that we decide to check off, it is a way to discover ourselves, and grow closer. I think that this is a great way to see how much we expect from not only others, but ourselves. I would love to finish the list by the end of senior year, but some things might have to wait.... like touching every continent. And other things, we may only fantasize of doing.... luring in Sasquatch with beef jerky. None the less, all of these things represent something that we have always wanted to do. Something that brings out out inner child, something that makes us reach deep down to figure out, something that requires time, and patience. When I think of all the amazing things that we will accomplish one day, I feel so proud to say I know who I know. I am so happy that God has blessed me with such a wonderful life, surrounding me with great people who I will cherish in my hearts, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment